Standing in my kitchen gazing at my pantry with the hankering for a sweet treat. It dawned on me that a brownie would be a nice fix. I’d be willing to bet that most kitchens have everything you need to make this epic brownie. There was not a box harmed in the making of this recipe. The secret to this recipe was Nestle Hot Chocolate packets. The flavor of hot chocolate always brings back memories of treasured times.
Recipe for amazing brownies below.
- Flour – 1cup
- Sugar- 1 1/2 cup
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/4 t. Baking Powder
- 1/2 t. Cinnamon
- Hot Chocolate ( I used Nestle) 9 packets
- Butter – 1 stick
- Eggs – 3
- Vanilla- 1 T
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine melted butter, egg, vanilla, and sugar.
- Mix remaining ingredients
- Add dry ingredients slowly to wet ingredients
- Mix only until combined
- Pour into greased 8×8 pan
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes until a toothpick is out comes out clean.
What you top the brownie with is your choice. Ice cream or melted chocolate drizzled all over the brownie work spectacularly.
To finish my sweet treat I made a hot cocoa glaze.
Hot Cocoa Glaze
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4- 1/2 cup milk
- Hot Chocolate 4 packs ( I used Nestle)
- Combine ingredients with a whisk
- Top cooled brownie
You can now proceed with enjoying your delicious and super amazing brownie.